Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
group for april test takers..... - skin
Hi everyone,i am planing to take ck exam in may.3-4 months back i did uw ,but my cs permit was going to expire so i left ck prep ,with bless of God i have done with cs.now i m gona go to start it again,have plan to finish with ck asap in mid of may.so now i have started it with my uw obs/gynae notes and kaplan lect notes.
hope for the best,gud luck to everyone
Hi everyone,i am planing to take ck exam in may.3-4 months back i did uw ,but my cs permit was going to expire so i left ck prep ,with bless of God i have done with cs.now i m gona go to start it again,have plan to finish with ck asap in mid of may.so now i have started it with my uw obs/gynae notes and kaplan lect notes.
hope for the best,gud luck to everyone
hi everyone,
hope u r studying hard
@ picu, wow thats a really hectic schedule, but hope u r able to do it, keep it going,

gl to all.
Hey all, great posts. Please count me in. I am planning to take CK in 2-3 months.

@skin, thanks for creating this.
hi, saisri and krishna
we r all on the same boat, lets work harder...
did two blocks of uw and a quite a bit of obg...
if we r looking at april end, we still have about 65 days , keep it going guys....
good luck all.
Hi, guys @saisri99 and krishna_3228 keep posting

@skin yes it is and I was able to do only 2 block UW yesterday and crushed :-) But today I'll try 2 block.+25p from MTB. I am not sure, but I'll try..

Guys what do you think about doing kaplan qbank or usmlerx for extra mcq practice? Anybody doing this? how is it? Obviously am doing uw right now and have like 300 questions left but still feel like I need to go over the basics and thinking of doing DIT ck. The MTB 2/3 isn't helping me much on the background and the lecture notes are just too much to read and remember through.
everyone thinks uw is enough, i am going to do another questions and plan on doing nbme and cms instead . but if u think that you have background problems i would advice you do read kaplan. surgery and obgyn from kaplan are really good and are really easy to read. for internal medicine someone said step up medicine is good. pshycs i think is enough just read every detail of it. combining them with uw i think is more then enough.

as for me in general did a block of uw from what i had done wrong, still didn't get more then 78 %, did some peds from mtb3 ( i think a lot is missing though) and planning on doing rheumato uw with a friend now. feel really tired even though is only the middle of the day.
@gumi i meant i am not going to do another bank.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »