Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
group for april test takers..... - skin
@dr_marini, thank you for the reply. How long does it take to actually read the lecture notes? Like how many days or weeks does one section take? I guess I haven't thought of a realistic schedule but am trying to take the exam in April.
@gumi it depends on how fast you read and how many hours you can spend. i think you can reead surgery in two days and obgyn in three days
thanks @dr_marini! That does not sound bad. I was expecting weeks per book but the idea was not to memorize them. Have you thought which extra mcq's (like qbank kaplan or usmlerx?) you are going to do once finished with uw?
hi eveyone,
hope your study schedule is keeping u really busy...
i just finished one uw block, will do one more and plan some theory later on the day
gl to all...
hi everyone. today i did some emergency medicine from mtb2 and 3. i really advice everyone to read both the books because mtb 3 is not enough. i don't know who said that mtb 3 is enough but a lot of things were not mention there. thats my piece of advice
Hi guys,
Hope u r doing well. Last week I was in silence. Anyway I did 2 block UW per day. Timely and random.. I believe that will help me. Surprisingly learning too much from my 2nd round.

By the end of today I'll be finish with 1/3 of UW and 1/4 of MTB. Planning to finish em till 13 of march.

@dr_marini: how's MTB-2s surgery section. Do you think it must be done or MTB 3 cover most of concepts.

@skin how the things going on?
hi picu,
good to hear that u r sticking to your target and getting there...
my studies are not going as planned , not sure if im planning too much per day or if im not giving it my best...
have rescheduled the whole plan, will see how it works out,,.
r u on skype...
if its ok pls msg me at skin4321

good luck to all
two months away guys
keep going....
hii all...
..im new to this group & im also planning to take in end april
im done with kaplan LN 2014 ..
what next ?im confused pls suggest ..should i start uworld or 1st read mtb 2&3 both and then take uworld subscription
and whats CMS ?i have it ,but i have no clue whether to do it after u are alll set for exam or just anytime
please suggest from ur experiences
thanks all and good going group
@picu i think carlo pestana notes are better. i have read mtb 3 surgery , i plan to read mtb 2 surgery also. but carlo pestana notes and cases are good and they are easy to read.
my weekend went away without reading a word and feel terrible about that is hard to have a family and to do medicine at the same time. anyway.... lets hope the we will study more during next week
Hi all..

@dr_marini thank you I am not sure if have time to read carlo pestana notes. But after nbme's if I feel like Iam weak on surgery I will definitely do it.

@skin:Hi.. How is it going? R your program on shape?

@knockdown:Hi.. I think its better to read once mtb before uw and doing CMS after UW.

I felt weak for last 3 days but kept study in anyways.

today I'll try to compansate my program. I did 3 block UW last week which I couldn't check it out.

Good luck to all
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »