Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Results are coming this week Step 3( Status Trick) - pokemonmaster
no it will be available on interactive website at 12.01 am ,but you will get the result email from FSMB only tomorrow after 9 am
True
@ avemaria13
Thank you for throwing light on status trick and sharing your experience. I am so much relieved since Sunday..! Thanx to the trick..!!
@neuronrocks ,you welcome.
Guys, if you are applying this year, how can we update the score once we have it?
@avemaria13:

Apart from reapply link, how you compare your prev attempt and recent one. I know its not a good time to ask about your performance in CCS and MCqs in prev. attempt. As we all are anxiously waiting for result today and different thoughts are coming in my mind regarding where I was weak in exam portion, even though I have expired status, no reapply link, as most of candidates here has same thing.. Good luck for all of US.
my first attempt on step 3 was horrible, I ran out time in FIP,all six blocks last 4 to 5 questions answered in 2 min ,in the last block I got only 55 min because I had an emergency to use the bathroom.On the ACM, mcqs were not so good to me but the CCS was good out of 13, 11 cases ends in a good way.But for the 2 cases I didnt get enough time .
Thank you for sharing your experience.....hopefully you get a great score on this attempt! Good luck all! Less than 4 hours to go! I hope we all get great scores! Hang in there! May allah help us all...ameen.
@alhamdulillah, thanks for your nice words.
Your welcome!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »