Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Results are coming this week Step 3( Status Trick) - pokemonmaster
Is it possible that the programs that ranked your before will move you down if the score is considerately lower than previous steps' scores?
@ avemaria13
Thank you for sharing your experience, I am sure you will get great score this time! Goodluck all of us, lets keep updated here with result.
i don't think so. The residents i talked to at one program said you just need to pass step 3. Of course if you score very high it will only strengthen your CV. But it won't decrease your chances for sure.
I think your right....you just need to pass step 3.....but obviously a high score is always better. Lets hope for it!
I also heard same thing about step 3. you just need to pass, but high inc. your odds, but will not lower your chance of matchg.
Thank you so much, guys! Let's pray together and hope for the best!
BTW, do you guys think UW mock exam is a good prediction or NBME is?
I believe UW is better.....at least thats what most people that took exam say....
But dont forget that its hard to predict for this exam since CCS makes a big difference.....if you do great on CCS your score will be more than UW assessment......that is why their is a lot of variation when it comes to comes to UW and NBME prediction.
Furthermore the statistics part of exam can make a difference since its a big part of exam.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »