Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Results are coming this week Step 3( Status Trick) - pokemonmaster
neuronrocks. If you took ur exam on a Thursday you will get results on the Third Wednesday.
Let me break it down for you:

First Wednesday: 1/6/2016
Second Wednesday: 1/13/2016
Third Wednesday: 1/20/2016

So you will get ur score this Wednesday:

Now to further clarify let say you took Ur exam before the Wednesday Let just say dec 28 and 29: Your score will be the fourth Wednesday:

First Wednesday: 12/30/2015
Second Wednesday: 1/6/2016
Third Wednesday: 1/13/2016
Fourth Wednesday: 1/20/2016
I took my exam on the same dates ( 29 and 31 ). My status is expired and no link to reapply. Any Inference ?
I took my exam on 17th and 23rd.
You have an active registration:
Eligibility Start Date:Thursday, October 01, 2015 Eligibility Expiration Date:Thursday, December 31, 2015
Your Step 3 application has expired. You may begin a new Step 3 application at your convenience.

But no tab to reapply. Is this the normal message? Dunno why it sats begin a new application but theres no tab to reapply, its confusing me.
Thank you so much pokemonmaster. This is very useful.
Hi batman,

I have the exact same thing as you. The key is the reapply link. If you have the reapply link it means the system register you as a FAIL. However, if u passed the system has to stop you from reapplying because candidates who passed are not allowed to retake the exam.

I agree with you, the "You may begin a new Step 3 application at your convenience." is a little misleading because it implies you failed. But reassure my friend, just focus on the reapply link. NO link = passed
my fsmb status change to expire but on link to re apply is that means i passed exam
Muzteck

The reapply link location will be very obvious when u log on. Since you can't find it, you passed. The link will appear as a blue hyperlink at the end of the message box.

Once the status changes from "Active" to "Expired", than look for link

Expired status + no link to reapply--Most likely means you passed (as per past threads and my experience)

Active Status + no link to reapply----means nothing---your status needs to change to expired thats when you look to see if there is a link or not
If there is no link to reapply on fsmb website party like a rockstar Smile
i.e.

Name
Submit date: Sept.14, 2015
Eligibility start date: November 1, 2015
Eligibility expiration date: January 31, 2016

your step 3 application has expired. you may begin a new step 3 application at your convenience.

No link to reapply.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »