Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Results are coming this week Step 3( Status Trick) - pokemonmaster
it was the first time he took the exam....He didn't mention about the trick.
Then he took again, posted about the trick and got 201
99dreamer got 201
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=814905-1
99dreamer - 09/21/15 17:28

This is the whole message:

You have an active registration:

Name:
Submit Date:Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Eligibility Start Date:Sunday, March 01, 2015
Eligibility Expiration Date: Sunday, May 31, 2015
Extended Expiration Date:Monday, August 31, 2015
Eligibility Extension Status:Approved

Your Eligibility Extension has been approved. You may schedule your exam on any date prior to your new extended expiration date. No additional extensions will be granted for this Step 3 application.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re:Share your thoughts if waiting for result tomor

99dreamer - 09/23/15 00:38

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Failed with 189, should I ask for score recheck?

99dreamer - 10/22/14 04:04

Please advice if score recheck is worth it, God bless u all and congrats to all of you who passed it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------above are three post i find for this person i think he /she lied. i cant trust now of any of statement.plz look at dates of post
look at the dates !
he/she failed on on 2014
in 9/2015 used the trick and passed !
Ya that's true! So that means trick works without any outliers..!
oh yah sorry, i did not concentrate on year thankyou my bad . thanks i stressed out after looking this .relive now
Yup. Snuggletooth replied and brought the post forward. why don't we take a break and waut till Wednesday???
I won't be relieved until I see my results. trying to keep busy.
Hang in there guys! One more day and inshallah we all celebrate! Not only with the pass, but with great results!! We all worked hard for this moment....hard work always pays off!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »