Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OASIS update confusion plz reply -
Priya

My CSA result date is updated to "10 Nov" but the "Standard ECFMG Certificate Information" is still blank I have completed all requirements will it be updated later and not right away with the result - plz reply anybody having same experience, what does this mean.....................
abrar

Priya......I am not sure but I think the Oasis trick does not work for CSA.
So don't panic and wait for your results to come by mail.
Good Kuck
Ali

yep call the progrms that downloaded ur report
alesson

the ECFMG certificate takes some days to be processed ,,,, so don't panic you are in the safe side ......

good luck
worried

i am in the same position my result was posted on 10nv havnt received it as yet, my cetifcation has not been sent till now .does that i failed the csa!!!!!!!!
O J Simpson

Call the programs who downloaded the result, mine was nov 10 result got certificate on 20 nov by fedex
worried

hi oj did u get ur result . wasur oasis updated b4 u got ur fedex .did you know u passed. and regarding the the programs how should we ask them about our result!!!!

Oasis was updated before i got my certificate by fedex. My exam report date was 10 th of november and the standard ecfmg certificate issuance date was 12th of november. I suggest u call the ecfmg and find out for sure what is happening!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »