Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding the Ptal letter from CA - lotus2008
Please clarify.
We do have the usmle scores with us, so can we not send a copy of that to the board. There is every where a fee payment in US. do we still have to sent it again through the fsmb? Also we have to send the ecfmg status through cvs online. My guess is this certification not enough? People who got ptal letter please answer.
While good luck for all. Anyone interested for the CA programs, please start to apply early before the next Eras season so you have this Ptal as LOR.
Thanks
Are you ecfmg certified? It says it needs that. Once you get it send it
Thanks strength 23
Yes I am certified and I have the certificate with me. You mean I can just send a copy of the certificate.
I am kind of confused because the Ptal information on the California board is specifying the ecfmg on line services, that is cvs online to send our certificate. They are charging 35 dollars for that. The application requires 495 $ fee ? I guess I paid 2 months ago. The finger print cards needed 20 dollars .

Anyone who received their Ptal please confirm me as about the cvs online is required once you send your certificates and scores which we already have it from the ecfmg board.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »