Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reseting Uworld - ewing1122whatsurt
So apparently if u have a subscription to uworld that longer than 6 months, u only get to reset the questions once. So I used about 200-300 questions during the semester and once I started my committed studying I reseted it once. Now that im done with my first pass, uworld is not allowing me to reset my subscription. Does anyone know of a solution to this?
i think you should call them, thats the best way to find out. as far as i know, you cant reset it unless you subscribe for another 6 months.
yes fever is right. You have to buy it again..
@ana01 @fever101

thats retarded, why dont they let us reset our questions????!!!

how are we gonna know we are covering all the questions the second time? u know what I mean...if u choose "random" questions, we may go over a portion of questions multiple times and never touch another portion
Mark all the questions that you have already done .Make blocks out of the unmarked ones only the unused will come up.
When you finish a block mark it all too that way after you are done the entire UW block by block it will be all be marked .

For the next round make blocks out of the marked questions; after you have attempted the marked questions they will automatically become unmarked .So now you know that the unmarked at the ones you have attempted the second time and the marked are the ones you previously did .

You can keep this going without using the reset option , without buying 6 months of subscription and repeating over and over .

Cheers .
mark = flag sign
@djdibhp

thanks for the help, I emailed them to see if I could do anything about it and they basically said the same thing you said. thats just retarded how they dont let us reset it(its because they dont have a big enough storage-server to collet all the datas from the users)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »