Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this wa8 is bad !!! -
Amen

Hi, gave CSA end of Sept, result was sent 2 days back...should get it today/ tomrw....Is there anyway i can find result of pass/fail as in steps?...i have read about the re-registering procedure not working...any other way......
Ali

caal the programs that has downloadedur latest ecfmg report the coordinators will tell u the result - i passed GL to u.
Amen

Hey, i cleared too....And i can shout out loud that....U need just bout Ur english and some confidence ( even if u fake it !)...I screwed on 3-4 cases on 1-2 points...but that prob works out fine...Read OCSE well.......thatz the key book...in fact the only one for me .read it for some 10 days...and IT WORKED...BYE AND THX TO THE ALL THE USEFUL INFO PEOPLE HAVE POSTED...
Amen

Hey, i cleared too....And i can shout out loud that....U need just bout Ur english and some confidence ( even if u fake it !)...I screwed on 3-4 cases on 1-2 points...but that prob works out fine...Read OCSE well.......thatz the key book...in fact the only one for me .read it for some 10 days...and IT WORKED...BYE AND THX TO THE ALL THE USEFUL INFO PEOPLE HAVE POSTED...
DR Joe

Sorry
There is no other way
The Status report technique also doesn't work

I hope you passed- just remember 4 out of 5 PASS
JOe
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »