Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Info that may help average score applicants - docsdontstop
@sqedsaint

you are right, the financial burden of this whole process is rarely taken into account but one needs to have considerable resources to be able to pull this off. Since i applied to a research position ad online, it was a paid postion so i could pay minimum bills. Also, i was fortunate to have a brother who would put food on the table and fill my the gas tank in my car very very often. Never the less, i am in debts to the tune of 10,000, including exam fees, interview expenditures and other expenditures which i hope to pay off soon.

@dreamz942

i would not know anyone in NJ, but the whole point is to try everyday and hustle to make that one connection which can be deciding factor.

@uche11

it was a very tough decision, i asked them to give me time for a week but felt a burden, many close ones said i would regret the decision but i stuck to my gut and took the risk, allhamdulillah it worked out.

Congrats and thank you for the post
Guys this might help some!
Best of luck this season!!
Very informative post! Thank you so much, docsdontstop! Smile
@docsdontstop

Extremely helpful post.
Very seeet of you to repost it!!
Congrats and Wish you good luck
Thank you Docsdontstop for sharing your story! This is really inspiring!
Can I have your email id please?

Thank you! Saby
hi it was a v gr8 info... never seen any1 sharing in much detail. really appreciate it.

regardless of the score... do u think... one must apply very beforehand... coz lot of the programmes reject easily...
m still in step1 boat...since long..but... i was just looking in few programmes... they need all the scores.. of both the steps.

and i hav heard many payed observerships are fraud... seen experience of ppl in this forum...

if u dont mind.. can u provide more info via email...
cant see ur id here.. if u see... u can mail me..
sharayesha

or if u r ok ..u can tell where u did payed observership and research... if u can provide names... that would be a great help.

thanks a lot.
hey, wanted to contact you.. me email is ratung. do contact please
Bump
Good to know you got Matched, Thanks to Allah, MashAllah and Allhamdulillah.........Can I have your email please.
My email address is hrehmank need some advise about the 2020.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »