Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road to Step1... 6 weeks for exam. - mrroboto
@iww16

Listening to pathoma really helps me, I prefer to listen to him rather than reading his book.
Can you guys share your day to day schedule here? how many questions u do and how much u cover in a day. I feel like I need to speed it up a lil
im planning to take the exm the same time as well. ive been doing uw block and 50 pgs of FA. still having difficulty managing both.my plan is to finish uw and just keep revising FA n pathoma.
just a suggestion u shud make a skype group for 6 weeks or less and any1 interested can be added for tracking progress and motivation.
Took UWSA#1 today( took #2 last week)...disappointing Sad
@ewing1122whatsurt, can you share your UWSA scores with us? Which one is more difficult? Thank you.
Neither one is difficult, I tend to make very stupid mistakes, and honestly im not sure whats going on with me, but when I go over the answers, I know the concepts well, but I feel like I dont get what they are asking when im taking the test(either its bc of anxiety or reading comprehension issues) and I find wording of the answer choices weird (or maybe I dont know the concepts well enough, not sure)

got 216 on UWSA #1.

Can someone else share their scores here? my goal is 240+ and I have 5 weeks Sad Sad Sad
I had gotten 215 on UWSA #1 a while back. I have yet to try UWSA #2, hopefully soon. The thing that helps me the most when it comes to questions, is reading the last sentence first and the answer choices before reading the entire vignette. If you haven't tried this, try it. It def helped improve my score. I apply this method with UWORLD and NBME. The explanations are amazing on UWSA. Review those as well. Good Luck!
I read the last sentence first, havent tried reading the answer choices before reading the stem, ill give that a try.
When are u taking ur test and how much have you been able to improve since UWSA#1/ and in how long?
Hi I have taken uwsa1 n got 211 in feb.....nbme 15 last week n got 200 i was disappointed after reading so much for 1 whole mnth my score came down .But my problem is anxiety i know the concepts well when i looked at the answers i changed many from crrt to wrong and this happens all the time. I don't know wht to do for this. And yeah i will try reading last sentence n options from now may b that will help and at few stages I start starring at the clock because of anxiety if i can overcome this i can defienetly improve my score. Any tips please. Right now i'm doing pathoma 2nd time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »