Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drug safety assoc - dhusor2012
I am thinking about two types of plan B. One, I recently got offer to do drug safety assoc training and other one I am thinking about doing diagnostic sonographar training. Can anybody have any idea about this two? I got a phone call from solar about the DSA training. Are they reliable? Are their any guarantee in DSA jobs?
@dhusor, I just wrote a lengthy comment here : http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=803421

Basically, I had a friend who did this and they kept false promises. You pay a lot of money for b.s. course and they make you go months to volunteer unpaid. You keep asking them about paid work status and they say, not yet and you need to wait. You end up burned out contacting them and that's it. There is no real job and most of these companies hope you will give up. That's what happened to my friend. I don't know which company it was but it was run by some desi's in NJ from a few years ago. The courses names all sound fancy but they are useless like getting an online degree somewhere.
No Drug Safety Associate course. Who will refer you to get that course will get $ 200, that is why one of my very close friend referred me and I lost $ 40000 and still no job. Please be careful.
Wow
Sorry, I mean 4 thousand.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »