Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help: how many days to finish kaplan videos+LN? - mayabe
how many days can we quickly watch all the kaplan videos + lecture notes for an overview? is it possible to speed it up? how many hours per day is realistic with 2 block of uw/day?
Only YOU can answer that Q, my dear. The speed for digestion is different for everyone. Why don't you try to read a chapter in each subject and do some UW Qs then map out the timeline afterwards? Give it plenty of catch-up time. My 2 cents.
i know what you mean that it is unique but i was just trying to get a general average idea on what others have been experiencing so far.

i was looking to do just 1 read of LN and 1 quick watch of the videos but don't know what kind of time it takes.

i didn't want to start something and not finish it if it does not fit in 2 months.

that's all i wanted to know Smile
Again, try it yourself and see it will fit into 2 months. Some people (fast reader, highly motivated) may take a month or two to finish it others takes longer.
is 1 month possible? my deadline for exam is in 2 months and am just starting.
if you speed up the vedios( eg. 1.5-2X) you may finish in short time. That is what I didSmile
which teachers can you speed at 2x?
you can do any of them. or you can just adjust the spped at which ur comfortable following. am talking about offline videos of course.
good luck!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »