Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Form 327A -College not received EMSWP - resiseeker
Hi,

ECFMG has sent form 327A (Degree and Transcript verification) online to the College on 7th June 2016. College says they have not received yet on EMSWP.

1. Is it normal there would be a delay in seeing the verification form by the college or it should be automatically available the next day?
2. Is it necessary to ask ECFMG to resend form 327A to the college? Is this option available to ECFMG?

Please advice and share your experience with form 327A (if your college participates in EMSWP)

Thanks,
Resi

Form 32A send by mail to your medical school and not through EMSWP.

EMSWP has different sections and one of them is verification of the medical transcripts and according to my experience your medical school is part of EMSWP but not the verification section and that is why ECFMG mailed the Form 32A to your medical school. It took me a while to figure this out.

You should keep in touch with your medical school until they receive the mail then they can send the verification back to the ECFMG and also by mail.

This process takes time depends on where your medical school

You should wait at least 2 months to ask the ECFMG to resend the Form again.

You can follow up your status by checking the ECFMG/OASIS.

All the information above are based on my own experience.
Thanks ahmedcsck.

Colleges having EMSWP access are going to certify via portal only and ECFMG won't be sending manual forms.

In my case, somehow college has not received the online verification request sent by ECFMG. Not sure why. Another student (from our college) verification request was received online and college has confirmed the same. His OASIS medical credentials status is correctly reflected now.

Following up with ECFMG, College. Not sure why it has happened.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Resi
Again

EMSWP includes *several* sections :
1. Status verification
2. Credential verification
3. Performance data
4. EMSWP eras

Your medical school part of some EMSWP sections but for sure not part of the *Status verification section* and this is why your medical told you that they don't received any online request from ECFMG.

For this reason ECFMG sent a written request ( Form 327 A ) by MAIL to your medical school.

All what you have to do is to keep in contact with your medical school until they receive the mail.

After 2 months if your medical school did not receive the mail from ECFMG then you should ask ECFMG to send another form 327A.

I hope this clarify to you what is going on.

Thanks a lot ahmedcsck for taking time to explain details.

I checked back with college and they are having'Credential Verification' option also. College has completed the verification process online now and uploaded medical transcript soft copy.

I called ECFMG and they are saying it may take 4 to 6 weeks for processing and they have not received yet. I doubt 4 to 6 weeks timeline may be for manual verification process.

Normally, how much time ECFMG is going to take after college confirms degree electronically?

Thanks,
Resi
You are welcome

My transcripts verification has taken a month.
It's hard to say how long this process takes. As my practice and that of my friend's shows, verification can take from a week to almost a month and a half. Why was it such a long verification? I was never told the reason, unfortunately.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »