Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to send step 3 score - ruchitshah
Guys need help . I authorised release of my Usmle tran a week back . I got my step 3 today how should I make sure my step 3 is released to the programs.

I haven't applied to any programs and I cannot see (re-send) score tab. I love see that only after I apply to one program .

Please help
The very same boat here !! I asked many people about that and I got only some answers yet all of them agreed that once you authorized it in the past and you didn't apply yet the new score will be included automatically.

I think the best way to clarify more is to call eras as soon as they open today ( 8 am ET).

Congrats on your step 3 Smile

Keep me updated if you get a clear information from them and I will do so for sure .

Hi.
If you haven't applied yet no score are sent to the programs.
After you apply and pay the USMLE fee, ERAS will request your scores to USMLE. After that can go to documents/other documents and click USMLE transcripts. It will show you the status of the last request and what scores are transmitted to each program.

Good luck
Hey guys, I am in the same boat, just got my step 3 results today. I just called ERAS and they said it automically goes into my transcript.
Just called them and they said exactly like drvernon . If you didn't apply yet the score will go automatically even if you authorized that in the past and your score came out few hours ago.
Is this new this year? I always though we have to resubmit the scores. But my score is already transmitted because I applied after I got my score. I have passed step 3 but i just wasn't sure if I wanted to transmit the score as it wasn't a high score. But I don't have any choice.
why you guys call here and there. Just go to documents, additional documents and view usmle request status reports. if it's not submitted, just resend.
Just enable USMLE transcript upload in ERAS

That's what I did anyway
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »