Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My recent exam experience in PA - babyface09
I went in for the cs exam on Tuesday. I will not get results until December.
I can say this, the cases were synonymous with first aid and played to the tee in csevideo, the outline of the cases the sp attitude and the content were what I learned in csevideo. I am not advertising for them but I will say this Im glad I used it for three months, I thought that might be too much but when I got into the exam it was not easy. so all the time I used to study was worth it. I made some mistakes, like turned my back to the sp when I washed my hands, didnt do reflexes in one neuro case didnt do counseling in a smoking case, but the outline of the cases are in the fa and in csevideos. I think I did ok after seeing how many mistakes others make and pass, this was my second attempt and I did it totally different this time.
wish me luck
Good Luck to you!!.

Do you know anything about goldusmle?

Thanks
thanks
no I dont I only used the online courses csevideo and fa with an sp
gl
can I get your email id ? I need to ask you some questions ....
sure here you go
babyface09
babyface
you mentioned you did he cs twice hat were the two centers you did the exams at?
PA both times, the exam wasn't that different each time my preparation is what changed the second time.
when and where is your exam?
good luck to u , can u pl tell me wht were the mistakes tht u made in yr first attempt , I d really appreciate.
zmswasseem, the firs time I did not prepare at all. I did what I was trained in clinical, I was very casual about the encounter, did not counsel, did not greet the sp, did only focused pe, missed alot of questions in history, my second time I followed fa and csevideo down to the line and I know I did it better after watching the csevideos I could see what I did not do right the first time. what are your issues, anything I can help with?
@babyface90 thanks for this opportunity did you study all the 44 cases in fa
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »