Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My recent exam experience in PA - babyface09
congrats on passing!! im waiting for my ck result, im really scared/confused about cs exam, do u think once i start FA for cs, itll make some sense, and how much are for? i was thinking about taking nyc prep course, but it is quite expensive. i have already burdened my husband alot with all the fee. also do u think the center matters as im an IMG? i live in NJ so philly in closest to me, but all IMGs go to houston, if i go to houston itll be another cost, plz give your opinion, thank you for ur time,
@drhashim about 3 months

@seemal they only asked I would say on average 2 ? per sp
i got it for 3 months cost 299 but they gave me a discount and some free days

@aishakhan2697 congrats on taking ck, don't be confused its not a impossible exam follow the protocol of the history and pe and you will pass it, I went to philly cause I figured it was close to me and that made it easy I dont think the center matters I got 3 months like I just posted, call csevideo and ask for a discount they are very nice to talk to and will help you
@babyface09 thanku so much
your welcome and good luck let me know if you need any questions answered
Gl baby face
My exam is in philly can you post your email
please post your questions here
thanks plasmman
drhashim I have answered some questions in the other post
I asked you other questions in the other post but I forgot to ask what is like taking exam in philly does it make a real big difference where to take it?????????????????
i responded to your questions
I think its fine no matter what center as long as you do the exam no center matters
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »