Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My recent exam experience in PA - babyface09
your welcome drhashim good luck for your results

your friend should try and time herself under relaxed conditions a few times I cant advise if she should put her exam off. just time herself and maybe she will know more 77% is not bad
gl
did your friend decide to to take the exam? just curious
babyface can you post the link to your exam experience please
babyface or anyone did you feel confident after your exam?
why does everybody feel so scared after the exam? I am feeling good about my result is this a bad thing?
@ mody thats a straight out LIE, those are not the videos I used. that guy cant even speak english.
if you want to pass by using the first aid cases you gotta use csevideo.com those are the only ones that match the fa.

@ hashim Im gonna look for my last post and post it back up for you

bump for frenulum
Babyface09, I remain indebted to you for sharing ur experience with us on this great forum. I must confess,ur shared experience made me decide on which path to trail regarding this CS exam and made me learn from ur mistakes. I followed everything u adviced despite all sorts of reviews about CSE videos and that was the best decision I have made in a very long time saving my ass from those expensive courses and time wastage.
I did my exam on the 24th March, received my result 2days ago with high performance in all the three components.
I have been a silent reader on this forum and I promised to share my experience only if this works for me and it sure did. Thank you once again...
I have completed all the steps except step 3 and will be getting my ECFMG certificate in 5 business days according to their email yesterday.
Thank you, thank you! Thank you..
Join the 5 day free trial

Try and decide

SAVE YOUR FUTURE
Thank you USMLE Forum!
ecare that is so cool, good for you !!!
This video is on YouTube and it is perfect for cranial nerves examination.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD_iSWn4Y1M
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »