Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO Internal Medicine Invitations? Pls gather here - drdoc09
@drmle24

decent scores to deserve intreviews...be positive...just wait n watch..goodluck
Hi all, YOG 2002, img, 215/235/cs passed, 3 LOR US Physician, 5months observership, volunteer at community hosp. no visa needed. on EAD.
Really guys, after every single day losing hopes now. so far 7 rejections. applied 120 programs,mostly community programs. first time applicant. dont know what to do? .Thanks all for moral support i get from this thread.
today 3 rejections:-((
@drdoc09- Thank you for the encouraging words and this Thread. Hope we all get interviews by the end of this month.
3 rejections for IM today for me as well Sad.
@neo15

thanks...october is the month of hope for all of us here...
So I heard from a pretty informed doctor that first they arrange the AMGs and the high scoring IMGs, then the rest. What happens usually is that 15 out of 50 scheduled interviews actually show up in December and then the programs start frantically looking for the rest and send out more interviews. At least this gives a little bit of hope...We are in the same boat. Let'a hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
I agree first they invite AMGs & High score IMGs...220-240s scored IMGs may be invited on rolling basis October through December.

But getting 1-2 Ivs in October helps a lot and later extra ivs are always bonus
Yea I wish I had 1-2 for adrenaline boost. Dunno how much longer I can keep it together lol
any updates...anyone here received their 1st interview...GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »