Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NO Internal Medicine Invitations? Pls gather here - drdoc09
so frustrating..
@jagjeetsingh stop bringing all this negativity into here and writing nonsense like you're going to commit suicide or flip burgers if you don't get interviews. Nobody needs to read any of this, especially at this very stressful time of the year. You're not the only one who is going to this, so please have some decency to not make things worse here than they already are. Thank you.
I thought they'd be picking up speed, but dead silence today
Winthrop rejecrion
@usmleexams okay man geez man Jesus Christ... Jesus Christ.. okay I'm sorry man. Geez. I won't open up anymore.
Maybe there is hope a friend of mine got a iv in IM today w 2 failures. I'm still waiting...
jagjeetsingh

Do you have any info about your friend scores, yog etc
Yup so carribean grad big 4, yog 2015, 200 (2) 210 (2) cs pass he has the typical carribean -USCE which is 2 years of rotations and then 6 Mo research no pubs. Lucky guy got a IM invite today.
Oh wow....did he get the invite in the NYC area?
Among Non-US IMGs they may prefer Caribbean IMGs bcz they have good clinical exposure compared to other IMGs. They may consider 200-210 with attempts over 240s without attempts. The main thing here is US typical rotations...obviously, they prefer USCE over US observerships.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »