Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking 2017 thread!!! - husamm
Lets start this thread and post the programs we are ranking and help each other with ranking!
Ranking is such a confidential thing, Its not wise to share your ROL.. So i think the idea of starting this thread is a very foolish idea

You might be right....lets not post names of programs and instead use this thread as a support for ranking in general and if people have questions. Thanks for suggestion. Good luck guys!
I don't think it's that confidential. Who knows and who cares what you post here
ROL totally varies by each individual for the same programs they attended....you will rank accordingly how well the interview went and so many factors...most important of all is program has to rank you....
A question i get a lot: would ranking a program I interviewd very well in and feel that I have a high chance with them number 2 because I did not like them that much make my chance of matching in general less? Meaning would tyat effect my chances of matching? I know that it should not, because system will keep trying to match you to top choice, then next and so forth.....but i mean is there a slight chance that it might have an effect? Your input is appreciated.
husann no effect what so ever, just rank according to how u like the program
Thats what I thought....thanks for input!
I personally ranked the programs based on my prefereance....lets hope I get my number 1 choice! Good luck everyone!
Less than two month till we know if we matched!! March 13th! Almost there! Hang in there everyone!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »