Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed ck....need advice - ripu97
hey guys....I failed ck badly 169....MY uwsa assesment score was 237,nbme7-242,nbme 4 233,nbme6-245......But exam I scored badly.....nI already have step 1-195 2nd attempt step 2 cs passed...need your advice....should I continue or leave the path to residency? I am loosing hope.....help me
I would give it another whole hearted attempt, and if you have problems with test taking anxiety.. adress those as well as build stamina along with a more solid preparation..

Don't give up!
If anybody else failed and is looking forward to passing it please schedule a Free USMLE Step 2 CK Assessment and Guidance Session. Please give me a call at 281 601 4064...

If you have failed Step 2ck today... don't give up... there's hope! Call me for a free evaluation to analyze and plan for your next attempt. Personal information and evaluation online session is one call away... 281 601- 4064!
Give it another wholehearted try... get yourself ready for a winning Score this time! If you decide to get help give me a call, thanks for contacting me. No body deserves to fail any USMLE... Anyone can pass Step 2 CK with right guidance, motivation and hard work... Give me a call at 281 601 4064 for a free Step 2CK analytical session to identify your weaknesses and ways to get rid of them..
Hey sorry to hear that !!!
Dont loose hope just study hard and u will do great .....
Just focus now in passing ur test and then worry about residency there r lots of programs out there that will give u interviws and accept u in their program

All the best for u and may God b with u always!
Was the test super difficult , long or u got super nervous?

If u need any material that i can help with pls let me know

Hey thanks morticia.......test was tough not long.....thanks for the advice. ...do you have the material so that I can prepare it again. ...To restart all over thing again is becoming very hard for me. ..still depressed. ..
Yes i have lots of it
I am about to. Take the test soon
Do u have Skype ? If so pls give me ur id and I will contact u for sure asap

Dont get depress .... Try to look at it in a learning way and fix what u did wrong and i am sure u will do great
I know lots of ppl who failed several times each step and they are now in residency and doing very well.
Look life is tough and we all go through very difficult moments but this is something that is fixable.

Always look forward put urself together b strong and move on to ur next step , that it is to b succefull and pass ur test ! U already passed all the other ones ... And will pass this one too......

I will share all my materials with u !

Take care and may God bless U 😇👼🏻

Thanks for the encouragement. ...morticia. ....my Skype id is Ripudaman Singh ...you can search me through my email id -ripudamansingh97...that will help you in better way. ....or else give me your Skype id ...I can send you friend request. ..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »