Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My journal--Exam on 2nd June! - littledoc123
People, I feel if you revise your UWorld CK notes (I didn't have mine with me) this will help you for day 2 MCQs. I scored well on Day 1 & CCS but my performance on Day 2 is filling full of borderline bar with minute extension to higher side! CK UWorld would help you there!!
thanks a lot littledoc for this info...i did uw ck but then started feeling if i was right or not. and left it after doing around 50-60%.
i will complete it now. Smile
Lil doc did you finish all the handouts? Did you find handouts or interactive cases better? Thanskn
I read all handouts and did all interactive cases once before Day 2, both were equally useful. Half of the cases were not covered in this source but they weren't difficult.
Thank you lil doc for mentioning ethics from Conrad. Was those on first day of your exam?
Yes ethics on day 1.
Thanks lil doc
Lil doc there was a calculator too? I remember on ck there was.
Yes workhard, there was.
I couldn't prepare well for step 3 as half of my time went into searching my alternate plans back in my country. But anyways, all these scores mean nothing to me! I'm happy I passed all my USMLEs in first attempt. Knowledge gained so will help me in future in some way.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »