Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study Partner Needed in Houston - drmajor
Hello, I am here at Texas Medical Center, Houston. Wanted to study for 1-2 hrs/day with someone who is preparing for Step1. If someone preparing here at medical center then let me know. Please give your email / Skype id. Thanks.
When do you plan to give the exam ? I'm planing to move to Houston to study prep for my exam. But i have already done my kaplan reading once currently doing questions, reading first-aid and plan to start U-world.
I just started my studies. I have plan to give my exam on next year. Somewhere It can create problem for you.
Thanks for your reply.
I totally understand and thanks for the prompt reply. Just a shot in the dark, btw if you know anyone in Houston planing to give exam around aug-october slot kindly let me know if they need a study partner.
Right now I don't know anyone preparing here for USMLE step1. If I know anyone i'll let you know. You can give me your email to me.

Thanks.
Cool beans and thank you !!.. marellaprasen_reddy
I'm in HOUSTON. I'm a male and a beginner in studying for step 1, with full time job. I need a sp like you guys in my situation.
add me, my email add is noormemon636.
please email me. Or Add me on Skype " noormemon636 "
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »