Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed step 3 second attempt - oreiada

Do not sweat it...Sad!)--RE-BOOT NOW!

I was in your boat several years back with several failures and no USCE and no hope!...here I am now in 4th yr (chief rez) IM...

just email me direct ( ; put "residency advice needed" into the subject header)

for more tips including step 3 for upgrade (i've got some good tutoring sources to get you there) and --basically that you have to fit into the system as it stands now--e.g., get USCE, and make contacts and fill out beautiful ERAS Cvs and personal statements..GL for the next match--YOU CAN DO IT-i..e, I DID!
can some one explain the trick please?
first permit will disappear and Status will be changed to expired if no link reapply, you are passed
very helpful, thanks
BACKGROUND

• Seventeen years of instruction

• ‘If you do not pass, you do not pay…’

• Our unique, ‘Watson/Alexa’-like Cutting Edge -CLOUD-based O.M.N.I-NSTANT COMMUNICATOR-BASED EDUCATIONAL PLATFORM* provides an intuitive, fast-access interface that integrates a student's preferred communication applications into a single application which can be downloaded to all mobile devices - personal computers, smartphones or tablets - giving students and their respective Ivy League MD- teachers the ability to communicate and collaborate anywhere in real time.

This (patent pending) application ditches standard unwieldy SMS-based and phone-based communication and leverages instant messaging, allowing students and teachers to quickly and easily communicate with each other, make important announcements, and make ‘real-time’ study-related adjustments (i.e., en route to covering two to four years of grueling licensure material-in a matter of weeks!...).

*“Omniscient Medical, Nursing..’ .I-NSTANT COMMUNICATOR-BASED EDUCATIONAL PLATFORM

QUESTIONS? (9-Noon, Eastern Time)

• Ph# Six four one, seven one five, thirty-nine hundred, ext nine five two, nine seven nine (24-7 info line podcast) for immediate details on our:

 Website

 Prospectus ( Program of Study: USMLE Steps’ Outlines; Demo our Cutting edge CLOUD-based O.M.N.I-NSTANT COMMUNICATOR-BASED EDUCATIONAL PLATFORM)

 Registration (thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars per step)

 Financing Packages (through our sister firm)
Congratulations Orelada!! Well done!
Would you please tell me what do you mean by fred qs? Thanks!
BACKGROUND

• Our unique, ‘Watson/Alexa’-like Cutting Edge -CLOUD-based O.M.N.I-NSTANT COMMUNICATOR-BASED EDUCATIONAL PLATFORM* provides an intuitive, fast-access interface that integrates a student's preferred communication applications into a single application which can be downloaded to all mobile devices - personal computers, smartphones or tablets - giving students and their respective Ivy League MD- teachers the ability to communicate and collaborate anywhere in real time. This (patent pending) application ditches standard unwieldy SMS-based and phone-based communication and leverages instant messaging, allowing students and teachers to quickly and easily communicate with each other, make important announcements, and make ‘real-time’ study-related adjustments (i.e., en route to covering two to four years of grueling licensure material-in a matter of weeks!...).

*“Omniscient Medical, Nursing..’ .I-NSTANT COMMUNICATOR-BASED EDUCATIONAL PLATFORM

• Ph# Six four one, seven one five, thirty-nine hundred, ext nine five two, nine seven nine (24-7 info line podcast)
for immediate details on our:

 Website

 Prospectus ( Program of Study: USMLE Steps’ Outlines; Demo our Cutting edge CLOUD-based O.M.N.I-NSTANT COMMUNICATOR-BASED EDUCATIONAL PLATFORM)

BACKGROUND

• Our unique, ‘Watson/Alexa’-like Cutting Edge -CLOUD-based O.M.N.I-NSTANT COMMUNICATOR-BASED EDUCATIONAL PLATFORM* provides an intuitive, fast-access interface that integrates a student's preferred communication applications into a single application which can be downloaded to all mobile devices - personal computers, smartphones or tablets - giving students and their respective Ivy League MD- teachers the ability to communicate and collaborate anywhere in real time.

This (patent pending) application ditches standard unwieldy SMS-based and phone-based communication and leverages instant messaging, allowing students and teachers to quickly and easily communicate with each other, make important announcements, and make ‘real-time’ study-related adjustments (i.e., en route to covering two to four years of grueling licensure material-in a matter of weeks!...).

• Ph# Six four one, seven one five, thirty-nine hundred, ext nine five two, nine seven nine (24-7 info line podcast) for immediate details on our:

 Website

thanks
Best of luck to you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »