Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone applying for 2018 EPP ? - raasnk2008
Anyone applying for physicians emigre program 2018 NYITCOM? Wanted to know what material to study for the entrance exam. Anyone input is welcome. Thanks!
@raasnk2008 , Yes, I have applied in October 2017 , and got an interview invitation by email on 12 th Nov. Have you received interview email yet ?
I also got an interview invitation. Would you guys please tell me which books are you using for entrance exam? How are you preparing for interview?
I am in the same boat guys, what sources you are using?
Def do it
@tiken3 , How was your interview and exam experience there?

Thanks
Please can you give details about the program? I’m highly interested.
Thanks
It’s a great program I have a friend that’s in it. If you can’t match nd/or your an older graduate it’s a guarantee once your done you will get a residency program as they have a match rate of 100% post graduation and into competitive specialties. Don’t give up and go for it!
Just visited the site of this physicians emigre program.

Could you, please, explain me one point: If you are planning to spend 4 year full time study and pay almost $60K per year (almost the same as in some Medical Schools) - why are you applying to DO school, but not to MD school?
What are the advantages of this program? There is much less residency programs accepting DOs
Anyone who were in interview heard anything from them ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »