Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for cs partner San jose, CA - sunny1012
My exam is early February, LA center, and I live in san jose.
I looking for skype or live parner. I need serious study partner preferably female and in pacific time zone.
Hi i am interested in skype study session if interested lemme know my email is amsepindia
hello. my skype andrew.puzyrenko

serious study, every day 2 hrs or more. I have exam also in February.
Hello there

I am USMLE step 2 cs Totur with 3 years experience in teaching CS, currently I am in LA county

Let me know if you need help
At what time are you available?
hey i am also having my exam on 2nd feburary @ houston center.
i live in sunnyvale .
i can do both live and skype sessions.
my skype id sis :mail.poonamrao
please let me know if you are interested
Hi, I have my exam in March. I live in San Francisco.
I can do both live and skype sessions.
My contact is: maryxoon
please let me know if you are interested
Yes, houstoncstutor and houstoncsprep tutor is a liar and conartist I also took private training class AT THE PARK INN HOTEL I WAS TRICKED by this crooked tutor, uses multiple user ids to offer tutoring crap to students that dont really need it
last user id he is using is houston-cstutor or houstoncsprep he is a fake conartist scammer tutor that makes a living ripping off students in the Park inn he is a total liar and had stole over $400 dollars from me without even showing up to my room, he gave first session free to sucker you in, then he will charge you a good deal then never show up for services, he is also a accented IMG with multiple USMLE failures on multiple attempts thats why he is doing this
Please stay away from tutors that try to teach off other peoples notes or other sources they will offer you free first time then rob you blindlLY AFTER
houstoncs-prep tutor has stolen money from several students on this forum and we need to find this individual and have this idiot thrown in jail
hahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »