Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
after interviews and ranking? - drphd
So now I am done with step 1, 2 ,3 - interviews and ranking. what are you guys doing till March 12 to decrease anxiety, increase chance of match, remain calm Smile ? any positive feedback?
drphd
It is the only free time you're gonna have in a long time if you match...so, personally I'm doing Netflix, PS4, Gym and 🍺.
Good Luck in the Match.
Lol! I am also doing Netflix, PS4, and gym. It's a stressful time but try to relax as much as you can, drphd. There isn't anything left for you to do at this point as far as the Match chances go, other than remembering to certify your list. Good luck.
Just relax and have some fun, travel and have time with family. All the best after match.
Thanks all....its good to talk to the people in same situation...Damm! its stressful Smile
Just try to do everything you missed or posponed since you started this road. I am personally learning a new language, training for a triathlon (first one), reading novels and learning to wine tasting.... and sleeping like 10 hours a day.

take advantage of this time because after March 15 your mind will be busy in other stuff such as getting a place to live, moving, and start preparing yourself to start residency as sharp as possible.

Best!

I wish I have that problem with tie.Working two full time jobs and raising a 6 year old...March 16th is coming !
i will be in an airplane
Hi Antonella, I am raising 2 under 8 years and I am working full time plus volunteer Smile)

Still I am so stressed in whatever free time I haveSmile coming to this forum and talking to people in same situation does make a difference. I am also reading mystery books keep me distractedSmile

GL everyone
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »