Cheap USMLE materials for all the steps and board review 2018
leave your email in a comment if you're interested
Dmora249
keerthi.puppala
mastertuneyekyakiya
thxs
thanks

Founder’s Note

I am an MD-teacher, a Yale graduate, and former fellow of the Yale New Haven Hospital system. I have over 17 years of tutoring experience and tutor for all of the USMLE “written” Steps.

I have previously worked for graduate and medical students as the highest level of tutor. Within our Introductory Strategies for the USMLE Program, I have also written dissected and analyzed USMLE –type questions for prominent question banks. Because of this, I am aware of "insider information" on how the step exam questions and answers are written. This will allow you to get inside the test writer's mind - the most advanced skill - and answer questions correctly with test taking alone.

About Us

Beyond the USMLE, we can be your comprehensive consultants for shelf exams and the residency application process. Many of our international medical students have matched into the most competitive residencies and fellowships, including plastic surgery, general surgery, cardiology, infectious disease, and more.

We have also worked extensively with Caribbean, other continents’ IMGs, and DO students. From years of experience, we understand your unique concerns for the USMLE step exams and the residency application process.

We offer a free 45-minute initial phone consultation (phone Ph# ext twelve fifty) to assess your needs, make general recommendations (cost is thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollar per step, answer any questions regarding my services, and discuss pricing options (financing is available).

About Us

We have 83,000 searches as of today. You may access all of this information, immediately, and see for yourself, what we have to offer, by simply viewing the top search result for the Key Worded- sentence below:

IMG Passed the USMLE and got IM Residency

U.S.M.L.E. / I.M.G. Success | Online

Creator’s Note

I am an I.M.G. I am currently a PGY-V. I have over 9 years of experience related to the USMLE and a wide variety of IMG’s residency application endeavors.

I have previously worked with graduates and medical students as the highest level of ERAS Application and USMLE Preparatory Courses-’ “guide.” There are 25 pages there, at our blog, “chock full” of “everything you wanted to know about how an IMG may pass his/her USMLE and gain residency.

About Us

We have 83,000 searches as of today. You may access all of this information, immediately, and see for yourself, what we have to offer, by simply viewing the top search result for the Key Worded- sentence below:

IMG Passed the USMLE and got IM Residency

IIB1a

Events

Specialized initial intake for our Online program.

Applicant intake.

Data (Summary points: Details are in the correlated contact data).

1. 18th year in business
2. Ivy League-educated, and trained-, founder
3. MD
4. MS epidemiology and biostatistics
5. MS experimental psychology
6. MPH health policy and administration
7. MBA finance
8. Family medicine residency
9. Publication1 in Medical Hypotheses
10. Publication2 in Schizophr Research
11. Online and telephonic
12. Step 1
13. Step 2-CK
14. Step 3
15. Guaranteed passage, or you will not pay-period…
16. Super-simplified
17. Standardized schedules for all of these processes below in our management of your “case”
18. 100% of the study materials are provided by us
19. First phase of management: Introductory Strategies for USMLE Materials’ Review
20. Second phase of management: Broad –Intensive Strategies for USMLE Materials’ Review
21. Third phase of management: Selective-Intensive Strategies for USMLE Materials’ Review
22. Standardized online set-up of registered student’s infrastructure so as to allow an easy access to study materials (in the Cloud)
23. Standardized study materials’ delivery to you online (in the Cloud)
24. Standardized study materials’ review process
25. Standardized study materials’ discussion of review process with instructor
26. Standardized study materials’ (past USMLE) mcqs’ quiz as assessments
27. Standardized study materials’ discussion of (past USMLE) mcqs’ quiz as assessments-outcomes, with instructor
28. Standardized registration materials (with, or without financing; escrow account-based guarantee)
29. Standardized MLSA courses’ study materials’ listing
30. Standardized means to immediately set-up a telephonic appointment and learn more about us via a free consultation regarding your “case…”

Telephone no (855) 592-9855 extension 1250
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »