Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mentorship/ Tutoring - masterthebasicsprepc
Do you need a quick study plan, reassurance, someone to make sure your going the right path in terms of studying at an extremely affordable rate!

Please contact whether you are starting your preparation, have nbme scores that aren't going up, or are at your last stage and want to make sure you have all the high yield facts down.

A little bit about me, I received a 245 on step 1 and have been tutoring and mentoring students for quite some time. All my students have passed and are extremely thankful for helping them organize their thought process. Step 1 is heavily based on logic and reason and less memorization.

Please feel free to reach me at masterthebasics245 or through skype live:db04e0378ba9bcbb
Just in case any of your students could use personalized flashcards. We provide that service.

We make personalized anki flashcards sourced directly from First Aid and Pathoma. (We can create them from other content as well, Just ask us.).

These Anki cards can be annotated as well. That way you can continue to build on your knowledge as you learn more information about the various concepts.

The main benefit of this is that it saves you an ample amount of time.

Please contact us at juststepone@gmail for pricing.

Best.
thans!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »