Sources: SUTM, UW, Amboss, RX, MTB3
Prep time: 6 months
Practice exams:
NBME 6: 252
NBME 6: 246
NBME 8: 246
UWSA1: 252
UWSA2: 246

Now i know what works and what didnt so if anyone is interested in some help, hit me up!
Hey,,, definitely need your advice. Received my fail report today. Completely bummed!!!!
Can you please contact me via email " russianalt " server is gmail.com.

Thanks!
Can you please tell us how to study. What works? What should we focus on? Is Uworld enough or should we add in more Qbanks. Please help the rest of us pass.
The main focus should always be on next step! I hear UW is all you need but as you can see, my base was very very low so I had to suplement with RX and amboss. It definitely makes it more comprehensive
Can you please elaborate on how best to study? Like day to day pattern. Did you do blocks of Uworld followed by blocks of amboss and RX. Use any books? Any other advice on how to learn next best step?
@Neurogirl91: Congratulations on your achievement. Persistence and determination is crucial and you have proven it by not giving up.
Thanks masterthemid! Thats very kind of you
Congrats!!!
THanks for being so nice guys! I get it’s not that high considering how high CK scores go but I’m just happy I passed.

Please please please do Rx and all the CMS for anyone struggling
@neurogirl91 How do you review the CMS answers? Was Step 2 CK similar to the CMS forms?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »