Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aspirine overdose - js19
@hello lol... the journey makes you a better Dr. Just work hard & always pay off and you definitely be better knowledgeable dr not like those I have seen in a slaughterhouse by medical errors in so called hospital. Enjoy your prep journeySmile Good luck!

@js
Q/Pic of randomized trial they to risk for dev GI SE using azithromycin compared with erythromycin in the treatment of pertussis in kidos.

GI effect adverse events were 3x (15/50 = 0.3) more common with erythromycin treatment than 5 kido (5/50 = 0.2) Azithromycin. Compliance with therapy was markedly better with azithromycin than with erythromycin in this study.
The difference in risk (NOT THE proportion) attributable to the intervention as compared to a control…
ARR -> difference in event rate between the control arm and the experimental arm.

Math 101 😊->
ARR = CER -EER
ARR = 0.3 – 0.1 = 0.2 should be your ans

One problem it seems you use many sources, not a good approach. Master one at least on the pathology side of the pic. I recall read article in journal science years ago, basically, they found that if you self test yourself is will do better. So again, read FA, understand it & test yourself with someone or yourself in the mirror😊
Best of luck. Please don’t ask me more Qs on this matter😊 there is no magic. Read what I just said and try it do Qs and evaluate yourself with nb online/timed.

The more you read the better the score ~poppy Goli😊

Thanks Cardio, hearing from you just clarify what is it that my subconscious is telling me, I gues that being a Full time worker and Pluss... stresses me out, I really appreciate your words. Definitevely I strongly agree that Hard work pays off What you really had learned will always stay with you. 🙏👍🏽💪🏻
Cardio@ thanks for your feedback, It is good to hear 👂 from others what is it that my subconscious is telling me I think that working full time and pluss.... have me stressed out, but I am totally agree with you hard work pays off and what we learn no matter what will always stays with us. 🙏👍🏽💪🏻
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »