Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone pre-matched in Far Rockaway??? - kcbutterfly228
Hey, looking for ppl that pre-matched in St. John’s Episcopal.
How do you guys plan to live there. I’m in Fl and my fam is not moving to NY with me. Anyone interested in sharing an apartment or something?
was this a pre match program? are they done with interviews?
Yes, it’s a pre-match program. They do interview until they have all their positions filled
hey Kcbutterfly

Congrats on getting that Pre-match!
I am aware about that program..I actually applied there a few years ago and they didn't interview me. But I did travel to that hospital to follow up on my application, yeah I wasn't impressed with the location.
And I understand you feel the same way..But i guess it's gonna be 3 yrs of your life and I am hoping you will then move on to a better place.

I have lived in NY for some time...Yeah it's a dilemma to decide where to live. I don't know if you intend on having a car while you are there, If you have a car I guess your options do open up more.

I wished I could help you with your question. I wish you all the best!!

Also, going through the forum, i noticed you got an IV from RUMC in staten Island..did you go to the IV? How was it?
Thanks @kindmd.
Well yes it’s only three years after that I’ll return to beautiful Florida.
No, I did not go to the RUMC IV because I had it in November and I signed the contract in October.
@kcbutterfly228

Good luck to you!
@kindmd GL

No one else pre-matched?
????
Come on guys!
Hi, kcbutterfly check with the actual residents there or with the program coordinator(PC) , I pre-matched in a Bronx program and a PYG-1 created a group for the future resident, 18 of us have joined already and is an excellent space to share and get support in this journey, the PC help us a lot because she sent the invitations to join the group to all of the pre-matched candidates, You should ask your program to do the same. Congratulation once again.
Thanks @easygoing, will definitely reach out to the PC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »