Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed USMLE step 2 CS exam w/ NYCS prep- avoid it - farzina
I failed my CS exam in low performance, i got my result earlier last week, They also force their students to write fake reviews of the class well before they get their TEST results back, they will tell you that you can get free private training if you write a review. So this is a total scam as I got my score back and I had only 1 star in ICE failing and 1 star in CIS,

The lecturer made several mistakes and only spent 1 hour each day with us, this was not sufficient to cover all the chief complaints and physical exams.

It is considered fraud to ask someone to create a Google review without Passing their exam first this is a total fraud, before my scores comeback

When i called to get my money back as I cannot match this year, they blocked my phone number, when I went to their facility they laughed at me and said "how could an opthalmogist from Egypt fail the CS exam"

Their review course is also very superficial and they dont show you what to do in history or physical exam. SO BEWARE OF THIS PROGRAM IT IS A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME, DO NOT WRITE A REVIEW FOR THEM UNTIL YOU GET YOUR TEST RESULTS BACK
I FAILED MY EXAM WITH NYCS PREP AND SO DID 5 of my friends that took the NYCS course.
I am warning all students of the scam they have and to not get tricked like me and my experience. They took advantage of me and they deserve a poor rating.

This is the scam location of NYCS prep at address -FACILITY IS VERY SMALL, and we had to share patients and practice on each other for their mock exam, total waste of time.
NYCSPREP Center of Excellence 1970, Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, New York, NY 10026.

is total waste of time and money, please avoid this class by any means.
Hello Dear Doctors, In this 40 minutes video, I will explain what are the best resources for getting the best possible outcome from your USMLE exams! As you all know, these exams are probably the most important exams in your life! Good Luck!

https://www.usmleforum.com/courses/prepa...-for-usmle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »