Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Study Partner - babinski1984
Hi,

I am a transitional year resident that will be starting on July 1st. It has been a while since my last board exam and I have already taken and passed step 3. I am using the internal medicine board exam questions I purchased from uworld to study. I am looking for a regular study partner to review questions and knowledge in order to prepare for July 1st residency starting. Anyone interested, please email me at:

babinski1984

Thanks!

Chris
-My step-3 is done. not in residency.
-can study 2 hrs on weekdays. IN ETZ, Maryland. let me know here if it could work for you timings wise.
Thank you
Sounds good to me. I'm in the eastern time zone as well. Shoot me an email at the address I'll provided and we'll set something up and get rolling. Have a great week.

Chris
Hi,

Never heard back from the interested person. Is anyone else interested? Please reach out to me at the email I provided. Thanks.

Chris
hello cris,
Are you preparing for usmle step 2 ck? or just for gaining knowlwdge?
have you done uworld once?
I already passed all my step exams, including step 3. I am doing the ABIM board questions and online med ed intern content and case x in prep for residency. I did uworld twice for step 2 ck If you are studying for step 2 ck, would still be willing to study together. I'm just trying to gain as much knowledge as I can prior to starting on the wards on july 1st. Almost done with my first pass on ABIM uworld questions. Let me know if interested.

Chris
Sorry could not join right away-I am struggling with other things at this moment. I may get back to you, once free. please you keep going. Thanks for the offer. Regards.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »