Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can a good step3 score make up for a bad CK score? - desperate_img
I just took my CK score and it’s 135 with my step1 being 249. Do you think that taking step3 w a good score will boost my application??
are u kidding ???? I am a resident and I'm telling u both of ur scores are more than sufficient, make a good CV and PS and do good in ur interview. u will get it,
(516) Three Four Two Seven Three Zero Three

Try 2019's (And Now 2020’s) #1-Rated Usmle Review Course (in our 19th Year)
“After failing, twice with Kaplan, I passed the USMLE easily with MLSA | Online…(!)”

• 3750+ REAL USMLE-style Questions

• 250+ hrs of Lectures in Podcasted and Outline Notes’- Format

• Hundreds of Students

• 75+ End-of-System- Quizzes (competitive, vs other “hungry” students)

Flexible & Convenient

• Studying for an exam doesn’t have to interrupt your busy schedule. Our on-demand lectures and interactive telephonic-lessons, with an MD are there for you when you need them.

Authentic “Exam Day-” Experience (It is Your Personal “Super Bowl”… Make Certain That You “Win…”)

• Eliminate “surprises” on exam day. We use only real USMLE-style questions.

Instant Access, With Immediate, Tangible, Outcomes (“Evidence-Driven-”)-Based Results

• Never lose access and never be confined to study windows. MLSA | Online is yours until you pass. Furthermore: If You Do Not Pass…You Do Not Pay!

Valuable

• MLSA | Online provides a completely free consultation. Sign up for a free appointment to experience what makes us stand out.

Supportive
• Studying online doesn’t mean you’re alone. You have the support of our staff and access to other students through message boards.

Become Another Success Story…

Google: Medical Licensing Success Academy (for the web page)
What solution did you give to solve this problem?
See some of my opinions https://standard-deviationcalculator.com tools
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »