Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Hopkins design sprint to battle COVID-19 - tsadore
Hello, my name is Tsion Sadore. I am an IMG and a graduate student at the University of Notre Dame. My team and I are doing a design sprint with Jhon Hopkins University to come up with better ways to reduce the health care burden caused by COVID-19 in the US. We are hoping to introduce an online platform that connects patients with IMGs who are going through the ECFMG certification process to provide care using telemedicine. Please fill out the survey here, your thoughts are very valuable.
Thank you so much!
Hello, I suggest you expand the boxes so people can enter more information. Also, how would you track the respondents without email or phone numbers ? I am willing to help as an ECFMG c certified IMG who has matched in IM.
Implement this right away, what are you waiting for ? It is a known fact,

This survey is meaningless, it's such a common sense,
it's like asking doctors if they would like to save the lives of dying people.

And the answer is : of course, that's the primary reason why they became doctors (there may be some exception),
I do not know how surveys will help. It's needed to stimulate people's immunity, actively vaccinate and use personal protective equipment.
I agree with your idea that surveys don't give any advantage in such a case. I am also pleased that the vaccine is now available to many people, but for the most part, only citizens of developed countries can get them. In other countries the situation with vaccines is much worse. That's why this is not the end, and we will wear masks for a long time. I wouldn't say I like standard plain masks, I want something original. My friend recommended me to look at https://masterbundles.com/best-medical-m...ute-funny/, and I chose some interesting ones for different occasions and days of the week. Funny design lifts the mood of the people around me and it helps to persist the quarantine in a better mood. I recommend you look at an interesting design for yourself.
I agree with your idea that surveys do not give any advantage in such a case. I am also pleased that the vaccine is now available to many people, but for the most part, only citizens of developed countries can get them. In other countries the situation with vaccines is much worse. That's why this is not the end, and we will wear masks for a long time. I wouldn't say I like standard plain masks, I want something original. My friend recommended me to look at masterbundles.com, and I chose some interesting ones for different occasions and days of the week. Funny design lifts the mood of the people around me and it helps to persist the quarantine in a better mood. I recommend you look at an interesting design for yourself.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »