Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how important is mspe to IMG? - emily92
Hi, everyone
I wanna ask how important is mspe to IMG? Due to covid-19, our school closed so it's hard to get mspe from them.

I don't think it is that important, but it is listed as an application's requirement.
Infact, MSPE is not being made available to the programs by ERAS until October or November (I forgot the exact date) even if you have it ready by September. So, I hope you still have time to manage having it.
I am pretty sure for this residency cycle, the programs may show more understanding and flexibility about the situation.
Its basically tells them how well you did during clinical rotations

Most programs start offering invites before the MPSE is even received. However, these invites are predominately for American medical students. PDs know the American medical students had excellent rotations. The MPSE is more important for the IMGs i imagine because the PDs want to see the quality of our rotations.
It is important for IMGs, as it is one of the requirements for IMGs submit in the application while applying to match.
MSPE one of the document for IMGs should have while applying to match, try to get it before match starts.
Usually, mspe is asked as far as I was told. I haven’t come across this myself yet, but I heard for sure that it's necessary. So far, I am just studying biotechnology and dream of working in medicine. I'm often very overwhelmed with my studies so I use https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/biotechnology/ service as this is a very difficult area to learn. I hope I will be successful in medicine.
Get it and make it right. I talked to the medical school dean. Looks good on your application. Remember they don't know you and completely rely on your papers.

GL!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »