Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS cancelled, now what? - synapsion
yea, I am (or I was) planning to apply this year..
Actually, US medical schools may change their requirements for graduation. So AMGs may get into residencies without CS. They need IMGs otherwise the health system of the USA may collapse. Stay positive.
kencmd -Thank you for your positive message!
I failed step 1 with low performance on my score reports in almost every category, they told me I was ready and their sessions were unproductive and disorganized. Extremely rude and unprofessional staff, I definitely would not recommend. When I told them I failed my exam they hung up the phone on me. The fake score reports they have on their website are not real and they should get in trouble for posting the USMLE score report. The sessions offered by NYCSprep is essentially from other sources, I felt like i knew more than the teacher. They had nurses teaching medical students and they were not qualified to do so.

On my CS exam i failed ICE and CIS,got low performance on both i spent so much on the nycprep expense, plus hotel, they were very rude to me and they dont know what they are doing they kicked me out of the facility the day before my real exam.

the course is very ill organized, not good enough, the sps dont give you enough feedback they charged me so much money yet I did not get a chance to
interact with sps and do cases, i ended up failing my exam thanks to these
scam artists frauds
please avoid these people, they will steal your money and never give you good product
here is there fraud address

Address:
2116 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd,
3rd Floor, NY, 10027

never trust these people they will take your money and never offer you what they say, avoid mr Somas mr Karan Mr Kuri Mr Nicasio Mr Macs Mr Randal they are all unprofessional uneducated frauds and will lead you to failure
They should have told me the truth instead they lied and said i was ready.
i lost so much money now, i have to reapply
what are my chances for matching I really hope they will overlook these failures.
I agree with the general consensus above that IMGs fill a massive gap each year and there's no way they will leave hanging. I assume it's in their best interest to figure out a smooth solution for the IMGs to take part in the upcoming match cycle. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst!
Drug Safety Physician & Medical Reviewer is an excellent career of choice for physicians with long term career in US. ACCRE Accredited - US focused Drug Safety & Medical Reviewer Certification, Internship & Career Guidance.
Thank you USMLE Forum!
The CS exam is going to comeback, the cases are sharply declining now.
Lets hope for the besst.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »