Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nbme 6 correlation with real exam.. - imranwaqas
got 223 on nbme 6 online with 29 mistakes...tat was my first online nbme...target is 245...exam in 1 month...should i delay my exam...can someone tell me where me standing at this moment according to real exam....nbme 6 underpredict or overpredict?kindly help me..thnx
NBME 6 under predicts scores, you likely have higher score than that.
What resources have you been using? How many blocks per day do you do?
how much it underpredict..?means how much is my approcximate ck score now....kindly help me becoz i have to make decision regarding when to give uwsa1 n then exam.....i studied uworld n anki
I can't say for sure how much. But I came across so many people reporting their actual CK exam score and NBMEs, for most of them it under predicted. For example, if they were getting 220-230s on NBMEs it was in 240s-250s on real exam. What you can do is go on other forums where students post their experiences with scores and see it for yourself like on SDN step 2 forum and ons. Search and you will see so many people reporting their NBMEs scores and real exam score.
can u send me link of these forums plz?
Imranwaqas, did you find them online? I don't know if I can post them here. You can message me on greentea20 - skype
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »