Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOR and recommendation opportunity if you are nearing CK exam
Opportunity to get 2 strong LOR, hands on clinical externship that has semi-independent role of doing rounds in hospital, practitioner's office and rehab, using EMR, a strong clinical exposure and a direct recommendation to about 3 IM PD in the region. This position has some financial reimbursement for the time spent. Or, if interested, a full time paid position to work as an assistant to Primary care with all above. Please DM me if interested. Practice location is Delray Beach and hospitals in the region, Palm Beach, Florida.
(02-06-2024, 10:21 PM)usmle2k1 Wrote: Opportunity to get 2 strong LOR, hands on clinical externship that has semi-independent role of doing rounds in hospital, practitioner's office and rehab, using EMR, a strong clinical exposure and a direct recommendation to about 3 IM PD in the region. This position has some financial reimbursement for the time spent. Or, if interested, a full time paid position to work as an assistant to Primary care with all above. Please DM me if interested. Practice location is Delray Beach and hospitals in the region, Palm Beach, Florida.

I am interested. How can I contact you?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »