Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interviews 2020-2021 - hopeless2919
@dariasmo
Oh I did not see your response before I submitted my message.
I replied to them on very same day in an hour after receiving to confirm my interview. The PC has mentioned in her email I'll get a schedule a day before my IV. There was no mention of such things like
" Please let us know as soon as possible – the dates fill up quickly".
In fact, I was scheduled already. All I had to do was to confirm it in an hour on the very same evening. It's mentioned at the bottom of their email to call me with the given below no if rescheduling is required. We will happily do it for you. Please download Microsoft Team as we will conduct interview through Microsoft Team.
Even If it's a spam IV (sadly and lmao) I just need to find out about it (sadly n lmao). I have faith in God, I believe, If something is destined for me, there is no way for me not to get it. If it's not destined, there is no way I can get it. However, we have to make our efforts to make it happen and leave the rest to God.
The IV was sent out to me through email and not ERAS. they have not answered my email until now. It took me an hour and 14 minutes to reply to them on the very same evening. As soon as I replied, I didn't get any email.
One way to find out it without getting any response from them, the PC is going to send me a schedule a day before my IV. If I get a schedule a day before my IV , it means it's real. (lmao).
The IV involved no contacts. I mean no one was contacted in the Program to send me an IV.
In fact, I have never had any contacts ever in my life (lmao). My only contact is God in my life.
UPDATE:

No IV's..lol Hope everyone else is having some luck with this process!
Thanks for the update!
Hi,

I do not think it is a spam. ERAS said the way program contact is depending on the program preference.

99faith

I agree that it does not matter whether they used ERAS or email to think that is fake. However, the thing that concerns me of your story is why they have not replied you so far in anyway. they needed you to confirm the date and time of the iv, usually applicants are dealing with other scheduled ivs, so they should not schedule without your confirmation anything.

If fake, I still do not get the why's and how's. How the creator of a spam iv is planning to take advantage of a naïve candidate? Have any you guys heard about spam interviewers?

I am sorry you are going through this situation. It is unfair. If you do not get any schedule during the coming weekend I believe they basically invited you as a mistake and that would be insulting.

dariasmo,
I really appreciate your empathy towards me. Thank you very much about your off and on feedbacks.
I am studying BSN Nursing to pursue career as a Nurse Practitioner. My studies are quite intense and keep me focused the entire yr since I study summer semester as well. I still want to become MD. I'll keep struggling to get into residency just like I have been.
Hi 99faith!

What happened with the iv? Did you have it? Have they ever answered?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »