Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old IMG looking for advice - ramboboy78
I got my ECFMG certification in 2008. I was planning on giving step 3 in 2021 and then applying for residency.Will I be able to apply for residency at all? Is it even worth giving step 3 at this time?

Any help would be appreciated.
I think there is a limit on the number of years between tests. Check on that. I took my USMLE step 3 when I failed to match on the first try. Not failed to match- I did not get any interview invitations.

You should try.

GL!

FilipinoDoctor
Finish your step 3 and apply. I got in after I passed my step 3. Nine years out of med school.
NO FORGET IT
USMLE Tutoring at Thank you USMLE Forum! is customized to your USMLE Preparation Needs, Learning Style and adaps to your Testing timeline and Budget!

Call Thank you USMLE Forum! today to Schedule your Complimentary Amazing Live Online One on One USMLE Tutoring Demo and Assessment Session if your goal is to reach your Best on your USMLE Steps 1, 2 CK and Step 3.

Learn Medicine and USMLE Steps using Ancient wisdom, First Principle method, Logic and Analogies with Dr. Malik to break free from your biases to satisfy your curiosity of our human mechanism!

Learn to encode, decode, integrate, interpret and process medical words, numbers, images and sounds to bring medicine to life so that you can enjoy your USMLE Preparation as much as your other enjoyable activities!

Become the wise, passionate, focused, exemplary and polished Physician you have always wanted to be!

Master the art of language comprehension to bring USMLE question scenarios to life to better visualize the question writer's perspective and find their single best answer with ease!

Learn to manage test taking anxiety, improve your stamina, focus and skills to get to your Best on your USMLE Steps!

Schedule your Amazing Free Online USMLE Tutoring Demo Now...

Thank you for choosing us for your Step and Shelf Exam preparation and welcome to Thank you USMLE Forum!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »