Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 1 experience - kingkong5
Hello My dear fellow colleagues,

I would like to share my step1 exam experience after receiving the score report yesterday. This forum helped me a lot hence giving it back to step1 aspirants. I am an old graduate and step1 was the only exam I was left with. I originally passed this step1 more than a decade ago but due to some unavoidable circumstances could not finish the rest of the exams.

Uworld is the way to go. I believe this is a consensus everywhere. My average on Uworld was 65% on the first attempt. UWSA 2 predicted my score at 234. The real deal was 232, hence very close. My advice to everyone is to follow uworld very well; don't just be content with getting the answer right by a guess or an educated guess but also try to decipher why the wrong answer is actually wrong and the right answer is right. This is how I learnt the gut feeling to control the exam on the judgement day. my score is not rocket high but still good for a graduate from millions of years ago. I shall not discuss exact exam stuff as it is against the USMLE policies but if you have any general questions, I am more than happy to help you out.

I have my uworld step1 subscription still valid till June 11 2021. if somebody is interested to buy, let me know. I shall reset the qbank if you will buy the product. All, more than 3300 questions will go to a brand new mode. contact at gdskamboj if interested

Good luck to everyone!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »