Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step 2 CK Preparation in 6 to 8 weeks - lariat2021
Hello Doc,

Are you ready to embark on USMLE Step 2 CK in 6 to 8 weeks?

A Lariat Tutor is ready to help you put concepts together in Internal Medicine, Surgery, Pediatrics and Ob/Gyn, if you are willing.

Come for a two hour FREE sessions to see what is possible.

This is the year to score very high as no more Step 2 CS requirements, however, the new Step 2 CK format has many skill-oriented cases within to challenge you, clinically.

All nationalities are welcome. Basic foundational concepts are always reviewed to ensure you are not handicapped.

And if you need more time to properly grasp concepts, we will adjust your schedule with you.

UWORLD practice cases and multifaceted overview of FIRST AID are embedded appropriately.
Simply wanted to say you guys ROCK!

If you ever watched Fresh Prince of Bel air, then this phrase pughtbto make sense to you:

"This is the story of how my lazy ass was awakened from 8 months of lazy slumber, to accomplish the echelon task of conquering step 1 and step 2Ck under 5 months."

Having been reading for my USMLE step 1 for almost 8 months, without any end goal, I am glad I stumbled into your tutoring services.

Within a 3 weeks, I had a focus, I had test-strategies under my belt, first aid was no longer a memorizing bonanza. It actually started making sense as I was finally able to connect stuff which used to be mumbo jumbo when i used to use Goljan books and audios alone. My UWORLD performance slowly crept up and my phobia drastically declined. It wasn't easy at first as I felt I needed to challenge every suggestions but I soon quickly come to one reality: if my method was effective, I would have taken my exams many months back. 10 weeks later I sat for my step 1, and the funniest thing from you was that I should commence review for my step 2 CK. I honestly felt you were crazy and bat-shit mad for suggesting such. Then you purchased me a free nbme step 2ck as a baseline to do. I scored 4 points above Ck passing score.. I was truly shocked. You pushed me further for another 6 weeks, with uworld qbank and two other resources. But mostly, your amazing algorithms. Oh boy, did they save my behind plenty a many times. They were awesome! Just 3 days ago, I got my Step 2 CK and found out that I had passed.

Still crying, elated, and all beyond speechless for what you helped me accomplish in just under 4.5 months. And there I was working on a ONE year plan to sit just one of them.

Thank u. Thank u. Thank u.

I know I had expressed my gratitude personally, I simply wanted others to know what you did for me, and maybe they would be smarter than I was, in seeking your assistance sooner.

As you say, READING NEVER PASS THE BOARDS, STRATEGIC STUDYING DOES!

Hello y'all, this tutoring service is awesome for all the boards. As soon as i am ECFMG certified in a few weeks, i am jumping ahead for step 3 prep as well.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »