Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another new pgy1 spot starting july 2021 - surgery - calidoc21
Got another email notification, but I was already able to find a spot so will pass it along....

Will try to keep posting these last minute openings whenever I get notified about them. I signed up for needaresident so they keep coming in and you guys might as well take advantage since I already paid for it

HCA Memorial Health University Medical Center in GA has a spot available for PGY-1 starting in July 2021 for general surgery residency. Send full ERAS application including LORs in single PDF file to Debbie.Wells2@hcahealthcare.com.

Thank you for this information. What if LOR' s uploaded by doctors, how would we send them to the program?
(05-04-2021, 05:13 PM)ArchivalUser Wrote: Got another email notification, but I was already able to find a spot so will pass it along....

Will try to keep posting these last minute openings whenever I get notified about them. I signed up for needaresident so they keep coming in and you guys might as well take advantage since I already paid for it

HCA Memorial Health University Medical Center in GA has a spot available for PGY-1 starting in July 2021 for general surgery residency. Send full ERAS application including LORs in single PDF file to Debbie.Wells2@hcahealthcare.com.

Does anyone know of any open spots this year??? Im looking for peds or family medicine?
(07-06-2022, 08:53 AM)richardsfowler3 Wrote:
(03-26-2022, 10:02 PM)ginaten56567 Wrote:
(05-04-2021, 05:13 PM)ArchivalUser Wrote: Got another email notification, but I was already able to find a spot so will pass it along.... Austin Reiki

Does anyone know of any open spots this year??? Im looking for peds or family medicine?

Same question since I am interested in general surgery residency.
Waiting for the update.                                    bathroom remodeling companies
I think they aren't active this time. concrete repair macon ga
You’ve got the comfort and I would without doubt like all people to make use of their experiences as well. You’ve got the comfort and I would without doubt like all people to make use of their experiences as well. 
https://www.lascrucesautoglass.com/
(07-09-2022, 09:19 AM)kimsumneroz Wrote: I think they aren't active this time. 

I think they are too busy..                                                   Pizza Restaurant           
(07-09-2022, 09:19 AM)kimsumneroz Wrote: I think they aren't active this time. grand prairie texas interior painting concrete repair macon ga

I think this forum was closed.
I guess there are no openings at the moment. 
mole in your yard homes for sale skaneateles ny  elopement photographer  https://luminas.com/  ptsd rating chart
They're probably inactive now.snow rider 3d
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »