Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part time Job for MD studying for USMLE in Florida - medicalwork
Hello

I'm looking for an MD/DO studying for USMLE. The job is part-time 3-4 hours a day( more hours available). Most of the job is online. You must have already passed step 1. Medical knowledge and good grammar are very important. The job requires reviewing medical information and clinical cases. A few hours of in-person training are required. The candidate must be reliable and responsible. Please send your CV to be considered.

Thanks
ok sure, whats the email
Hello

I'm looking for an MD/DO studying for USMLE. The job is part-time 3-4 hours a day( more hours available). Most of the job is online. You must have already passed step 1. Medical knowledge and good grammar are very important. The job requires reviewing medical information and clinical cases.  A few hours of in-person training are required. The candidate must be reliable and responsible.  Please send your CV to be considered.

Thanks
(06-29-2021, 11:48 AM)ArchivalUser Wrote: Hello

I'm looking for an MD/DO studying for USMLE. The job is part-time 3-4 hours a day( more hours available). Most of the job is online. You must have already passed step 1. Medical knowledge and good grammar are very important. The job requires reviewing medical information and clinical cases.  A few hours of in-person training are required. The candidate must be reliable and responsible.  Please send your CV to be considered.

Thanks

Hi,
What’s your email address?
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »