Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PASSED step3 with high performance - fainamd
I was very happy to see my passing results and now I am done with USMLE. I wanted to thank my study partners for helping me pass my step 3. I had to take time off to have surgery to remove fibroids and I had less time to study with 4 kids to take care of. I took the Goldusmle step 3 course and it helped me understand the general concepts as well as have a broader overall knowledge of step 3. The CCS review for 10 min and 20 min cases were the best. This is the best move I have made while preparing for USMLE.

This is a 6 week goldusmle course but even after the course ends, you can sit in on the classes again to review topics you are having trouble with (I did with a couple of IM topics). The course goes over the principles in a high yield fashion and towards the end of class, there is a review of Step 3 questions.

I highly recommend the course as the instructors are very knowledgeable and will get you through all the relevant information.
Congratulations on passing faina, it was a pleasure to be your study partner good luck with everything and god bless you
if you have time to practice with me again please let me know
hi can you pl tell what is the best source to study for first day - specially step1 part , ? what do u need to focus from first aid step 1 , what is tested more ?
for drug add and stats , epid - is UW step3 enough ??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »