Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious study partner USMLE Step1 prep FirstAid - lilydoc27
Hi ,

I am starting the USMLE STEP 1 Prep and i am looking for a serious dedicated study partner.
Any one who is interested please contact me lilydoc27

thank you!

(07-21-2021, 10:34 PM)ArchivalUser Wrote: Hi ,

I am starting the USMLE STEP 1 Prep and i am looking for a serious dedicated study partner. 
Any one who is interested please contact me  lilydoc27

thank you!

#
I found out i have passed step 1 and did very well I thank everyone for the kind help and suggestions.
Did UW once, scored lower than expected on NBME but ended with scoring well on the real exam.
Took 12 weeks to prepare did UW+ 12 weeks Goldusmlereview course for step 1 and did pathoma and FA 1x
Did questions on the weekends and was able to finish all topics in time. goldusmlereview course helped me understand what to focus on and cut out and they will let youknow what is important for each body system which will save you alot of time in your preparation. Goldusmle course is highly productive and intense it will keep you on schedule.
#
#
I found out i have passed step 1 and did very well I thank everyone for the kind help and suggestions.
Did UW once, scored lower than expected on NBME but ended with scoring well on the real exam.
Took 12 weeks to prepare did UW+ 12 weeks Goldusmlereview course for step 1 and did pathoma and FA 1x
Did questions on the weekends and was able to finish all topics in time. goldusmlereview course helped me understand what to focus on and cut out and they will let youknow what is important for each body system which will save you alot of time in your preparation. Goldusmle course is highly productive and intense it will keep you on schedule.
#
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »